We have received Covid-19 Vaccinations and are currently taking bookings for our vaccination clinic.
Patients can book online via Hotdoc directly into our Clinic.
Please review the below eligibility for phase 1B prior to booking.
In-line with our commitment to the health and wellbeing of our patients and local communities, Harold Park Medical Centre will be participating in the Government Covid Vaccination Roll Out.
Due to the limited initial availability of vaccine stock, the Phase 1 b Government program will prioritise vulnerable patients who include:
– elderly adults aged 70 years and over
– other health care workers
– Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people 55 and over
– younger adults with a specified medical condition (including those with a disability), and
– critical and high-risk workers including defence, police, fire, emergency services and meat processing.
You can check your eligibility by visiting https://covid-vaccine.healthdirect.gov.au/eligibility
For all other patients, the Government program will be expanded as more vaccines become available over the next few months.
To reduce the heavy volume of phone calls to our receptionists and preventing access for regular patients, we respectfully ask that you do not call the practice regarding covid vaccinations and book online where possible.
Thank you for your understanding!